I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Saturday, September 23, 2006

12th September 06, 01:10

Tiring day! Walked in circles in Leuven to find a post-office to pay some liability insurance, went to sign contrace with regards to our accomodation & had to meet the campus principal, then had to shift from Patars Oblaten (our temporary housing) to Waversebaan (Thank God Brother Omer fetched us) or we have to lug everything there.

Finally, we had an expensive, luxury dinner since it's Isa's last night in Leuven, Belgium. We had a huge pot of mussels, & silly me ordered a large plate of pasta, then we had ice-cream (yummy!). Lastly, with our gargantuan dinner, we walked back from the city centre (took us abt 45 mins).

Now, being very tired with my long day & preparing for my UK trip in a few hours time, I need to go sleep. I'll be back. Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home